69oz Whirl-Pak® Bags provide an easy convenient means to collect samples for analysis
Whirl-Pak® Bags enable easy sterile sampling of liquids, semi-solids and solids for laboratory, product content or legal compliance.
- 'Puncture Proof Tabs' - tape is extended past the aluminium wire ends eliminating the chances of sharp points puncturing the bag.
- Sterile - Sterilised as a finished product via Ethylene Oxide Gas.
- Easy Identification of Sample - felt tip pen can be used to write on bags.
- Leak proof Closure - by twirling or tightly folding the tab over three times, the Whirl-Pak® bag becomes a leak proof container.
- 2041mL (42 ounce) Capacity
- 19cm x 38cm
- 0.076cm thick
- Box of 500
Capacity is measured in fluid ounces when the bag is closed and tab is folded over three times. Volumes and dimensions are approximate, bags should not be used at temperatures above 82°C. Bags can be frozen to any temperature, even liquid nitrogen - careful handling required after freezing. All bags are sterilised after manufacturing.
- Product Code: B01323WA Box of 500 bags