The Veriswab™ Sampler is an ideal tool for collecting environmental samples from small areas with limited access such as cracks, crevices and areas with a small opening.
Variant price modifier:
Sales price without tax:
Veriswab™ includes a 16 x 10mm polypropylene tube and screw cap with an attached Dacron-tipped swab on a high visibility blue shaft. During sampling the tube can stand upright on a solid surface due to the flat base design. A number of media and fill volume options are available to suit any sampling regime.
- Suitable for quantitative and qualitative testing.
- Sample up to 100cm².
- Ideal for precise sampling of small areas.
- Inoculate multiple plates when using a larger fill volume.
- 50 or 100 unit pack sizes available.
- Gamma irradiated.
- Multiple fill volumes available.
- Multiple media options available.
- Certificate of Analysis available on request.
- Veriswab™ - Dacron Swab - 1mL Hi-Cap Neutralising Broth
- Veriswab™ - Dacron Swab - 1mL Letheen Broth
- Veriswab™ - Dacron Swab - 4mL Letheen Broth
- Veriswab™ - Dacron Swab - 10mL Letheen Broth
- Veriswab™ - Dacron Swab - 4mL Neutralising Buffer
- Veriswab™ - Dacron Swab - 10mL Neutralising Buffer
- Veriswab™ - Dacron Swab - 10mL Buffered Peptone Water
- Store at room temperature
For further information or pricing, please contact email@example.com