AlveoExpert is a piece of user-friendly software designed to help millers with their decision-making process throughout all of the critical stages of the wheat-to-flour transformation chain.
AlveoExpert is a piece of software which works with Alveograph curves retrieved on a PC.
Once the curves have been downloaded, via the Alveolink, it enables alveograph parameters to be easily processed thanks to its five modules:
- virtual warehouse: this module enables wheat procurement and wheat or flour stock tracking to be optimized
- optimizing mixes: this module calculates the best mixes to be prepared depending on the W, P, G, values, price and quantity
- additive tables: this module enables you to view the work of the improving agents on the alveograph curve
- comparison: this module makes it possible to compare a sample’s alveograph curve compared with a reference
- trends: this module enables alveograph curves to be stored by suppliers or customers to enable easy tracking
- Optimizing a mill’s operational stages